You're a successful decision maker, but you want to get to the top. You've gained a lot of experience, but to stand out, you need an igniting career advantage.
With a postgraduate doctorate degree, you'll position yourself securely as a sustainable asset.
Deepen your professional expertise and perfect your key skills – alongside your job, flexible and 100% location-independent.
You complete all exams online and benefit from comprehensive personal support. Get your doctoral degree...Now!
The Benefits At A Glance
- Shorter duration of studies
- Internationally recognized doctoral degree
How A Doctorate Makes Your Career Take Off
A postgraduate professional doctorate is an advanced education program for those who want to reach the top professionally.
Unlike professional doctorates that lead to a professional qualification, the focus here is on career-enhancing continuing education. Program participants are already employed and determined to reach the top rungs of the career ladder.
In a doctorate at ONSITES Graduate School, you deal with problems from your everyday working life in a practical way and develop competent solutions.
In this way, you create valuable added value in your profession, which is usually rewarded with career advancement, new areas of responsibility and a higher salary.
Employers value doctorate graduates for their ability to drive innovation and lead strategic decision-making, making them ideal candidates for executive roles and prestigious opportunities.
Is A Doctorate Suitable For You?
A postgraduate professional doctorate is designed for full-time professionals with a university degree who wish to obtain a career-enhancing doctoral degree without having to interrupt their full-time job.
This continuing education program is therefore particularly suitable for people who decide not to pursue a PhD due to time constraints.
What You Get Out Of The Program
1. Extended Specialist Knowledge: You will gain additional subject-specific theoretical knowledge with a high level of practical relevance.
2. Methodical Skills: you acquire the ability to apply the acquired knowledge in a targeted manner to practical problems at the workplace.
3. Practice-oriented Problem-solving Skills: you learn to develop, plan and implement adequate solutions that serve the future success of the company.
4. Enhanced Academic Writing Skills: you will improve your ability to write independently in the context of a doctoral thesis on a topic from your job practice.
5. Increased Self-competence: you will be able to take on more responsibility, adapt to changing circumstances, increase your willingness to perform, and practice optimal time and stress management.
You may be admitted to a doctorate program at ONSITES Graduate School if you meet the following cumulative requirements:
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Work experience in a profession corresponding to your studies (min. 2 years)